Friday 8 November 2013

Dharma raju dejected with the developments

Dharmaraju was afraidwith the out come of first days war.he went to see Krishna along with his close personnel.he told him like this.Sree Krishna!Bheeshma,our grand father is destroying our armies with his might.I could not aproperly assess his powers. I thought him to be normal like us.we thought that our Arjuna would give him stiff fight. But he could not with stand him.Bheema has fougt ultimately.in this juncture, I dont know what I am supposed to say.I strongly feel that it wouldbe better if we stop the war now itself.I am unable to think properly. I would act according to your idea.please help me in my hour of indecision.
 Sree Krishna answered him soothingly.why are you so sad?I would put an end to your enemies steadily.Dharmaraju acknowledged Dhrutadyumnas valour . He was happy and gave him word that he would do his best to win the war.Dharmaraju also regained his previous calm and composure and requested Dhrushtadyumna to prepare Krouncha vyoohyam,the next day.Dhrushtadyumna gave word that he would act accordingly.Dharmaraju the returned to his camp with hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment