Sunday 24 November 2013

Bheemas fight with Drona

On his way, Bheema was stopped by Drona. He thought that bheema too would ask his permission to move forward. He talked like this.unless you defeat me,you cant cross this army. Even your brother,Arjuna took my permission to circumvent me.
Bheema replied like this. I know pretty well that my would never ask foranyones permission. He would go whereever he wants to go without any problem.in any case I am not arjuna. I would not ask any one for permission.I am bheemasena and Iwould show my mettle.saying so,bheema hurled his gada against Drona. Drona too saw it in time and hurled himself down grom the chariot.to the force of his gada, radhaaswams,charioteer and chariot ...all got crushed and powdered.seeing this kourava armies wereafraid.every one was running away.Drona got into another chariot and came again to attack Bheema.Bheema got down from his chariot and ran towards Drona and hurled his chariot and crashed it to the ground. This time also,Drona got down from the chariot safe.saathyaki was involved in fierce battle. Arjuna was involved in outstanding war with kourava armies. Seeing this,he made simhanaadam.seeing Bheema,krishna and arjuna also made simhanaadams. Hearing this,Dharmaraju was happy that his brother was safe.he praised bheemasena for informing about arjunas welfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment