Thursday 31 October 2013

Kunthee devi talks to Karna!

Vidurudu went to Kunthee devi and told her o f the latest developments and personal talk of krishna with Karna.he was saddened by Karnas decision.Kuntheedevi told him that Karna was angry with Bheema and Arkuna.she would go and tell karna about his actual birth to her and try to make accept him accept her as his mother.she would try to develop brotherly affection regarding Pandvas in karna.
She was waiting for the right oppurtunity to meet him and convey her mind to him.
One day,when Karna went to river Bhaageeradhifor bath,she followed him.seeing her,Karna  saluted and told his lineage along with gothram.then she told him that he was not  a soothaputhra.he was her son.acconding to right you are the son of Panduraju.you are the eldest of all kouravas and pandavas.so,you are the king.
At that time,a voice came from sky and told him that what she told was correct and advised him to act accordingly.Karna then told that he too knew that what they told was correct and the plan of action they advised was reasonable.but he too wanted to say something.
He told like this.being of royal blood,you would not think mean .every one knows about Arjunas valour.it is also famous that we are rivals.I cant change my mind at this juncture. You cant make me change my mind.just because you came and requested ,I would offer one favor to you. During war, if other  pandavas become weak,I would not kill them.
But I am having so much anger against Arjuna. So,definitely I am going to kill him.or he is Going to kill me in this war.both are OK to me.you would be having five sons with or without Arjuna/Karna.Kunthi was saddened,but left with a relief that other four of her sons would be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment