Tuesday 22 October 2013

Droupadis grievance

Droupadi started to talk in bitter tones.kouravas had humiliated us in many ways. But now they are sending sanjaya with sweet talk.hearing him,dharmaraju is saying that five villages are enough for the five  brothers.would duryodhana give even that land?duryodhana still does not have the fear of Defeat in his mind.his false prestige is going to increase in leaps and bounds by your trials of truce and peace.saying these words ,she turned towards sree krishna and showed her unlocked hair.she lost her cool and started weeping.my hair broke to pieces when Dussaasana dragged me into court that day.you remember my humiliation in his hands  while you talk to duryodhana and others on the subject of truce and peace.
I sincerely hope dussaasanaas hand and fingers and his body is torn to pieces. Till then I cant rest peacefully.I am boiling with vengence.what more can I say?
sree krishna could not see his sister cry like that. He made her composed and talked to her in soothing manner.do not weep.the time has come kourava ladies to weep. You can feel happy by hearing their cries.you can laugh to your hearts content.whatever anybody can say. It is destined to happen.you believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment