Friday 25 October 2013

Duryodhanas harsh reply to Sree krishna

Duryodhana heard what every one told him. He was boiling with rage inside.  He spoke in this manner.sree krishnaa! Every one of our elders would blaming me all the time for one thing or the other. Now,you too have joined in their group and are blaming me for no faunlt of mine.

Why dont you think of justiceand what is right?Pandavas are blaming us for all the lame reasons that we humiliated Droupadi and made them suffer aranyavaasa and ajnaathavaasa.they are interested in fulfilling their vendetta against us.
If they had to undergo all those things,why should i be blamed?dharma raju lost the kingdom ,his brothers and even his wife with his uncontrollable interest in betting.he lost and Sakuni won the game of dice.Dharmaraju played on his own accord. No one cornered him or pressurised him to play.what could I do  if he acted in that manner.
We are great warriors. We never let our heads down unnecssarily without any reason.if war is inevitable,we would go for it.IF we win ,we will enjoy the  fame,name and riches. If not we would die fighting war as trueful warriors.
I was young and did not know the implications. That  was why I was calm when pandavas were given their share.but now,I am saying that I would not give them the land equal to needles tip even.that is final,.I would go for the war,come out victorious . I would enjoy ruling my kingdom happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment