Wednesday 30 October 2013

Krishna talks to karna in private

Sree krishna turned to others and told them.you all pretty well know what has happened. Dhrutharashtra is pleading that he is inefficient to correct the issue.  He is saying that he is not wrong doer.so there is no necessity for me to stay here longer . So permit to return back.
Hewent to Kunthis house.he told her of the recent developments.he asked her what he should tell her sons.she told that her sons should behave in appropriate manner fit to be to the sons of a warrior.she felt that it was a futile guesture to try to preach duryodhana and his brothers.she blessed Krishna.
Sree krishna told others to return back.he called Karna and asked him to accompany on his chariot.they went to a lonely place.
There Krishna told Karna these words.Karna!you know what is right and what is wrong.you have respect for elders.you are the eldest son of Pandu raju.if I tell Pandavas,they would respect you as their elder brother.they would make you the king.if you act like this, even your mother ,Kunthee devi would also be happy.
Karna replied in cool and calm tones.I know about my birth in pieces from here and there.I was brought up in low caste.unmindful of it,Duryodhana treats me as an equal.he respects me.he is my friend. Would it be right on my part to leave him at this crucial juncture?please,keep my secret. Dont reveal it to any body.

Krishna cautioned him that karna would be at a loss ,if he would not hear his words.he. Further told like this. It is your wilful decision. In few.  Days,amaavasya is coming.war would start on that day.you tell youyrfriends.
Karna replied that he knew that Pandavas would definitely win the war. That was why he was not interested to cross over to them.ifwewin the war,I would see you later. Otherwise,I would see you in heaven .saying so ,he left the chariot and went to hasthinaapura. krishna went to pandavas.




No comments:

Post a Comment