Saturday 5 April 2014

Arjuna recalls his divyaasthram on Naaradas request

Then Narada and Vyaasa maharshi stood between Aswathdhaaama and Arjuna.Many warriors who had known how to use mahaasthras came and went. But till no one used divyaasthras to the detriment of mankind.So,please recall your divyaaasthraas.Arjuna replied them. Swamy!to ward off Aswathdhaamas divyaasthram only I used my divyaasthram.I had no other go,If you promise to protect us,I would recall my divyaasthram now itself.Immediately,he recalled his asthram with utmost ease.Since Arjuna was a righteous man,who followed brahmacharya and penance,he could recall it.It was an impossible task even for deities. Aswathdhaama could not recall his asthram.He felt ashamed and told them like this.I was afraid of Bheema.So,I released this powerful weapon.I am incapable of recalling it.So,it would definitely terminate pandavas.I am a sinner.No one can save me. Vyaasa maharshi then addressed Aswathdhaama.Aswathdhaama!your father had given this powerful weapon to Arjuna with love and affection.Arjuna did not use it to kill you.He used only to protect himself.It is impossible to terminate a great soul like Arjuna.Your asthram would be put to an end only by Arjunas arrow.You started penance. So,leave anger.be happy. Arjuna followed the right path.He did not crave for victory. So,he should return home happily. So,give the siromani you have over your head to Arjuna.Then,every one would feel happy that Arjuna had put an end to you. Aswathdhaama was full of sorrow. Hey sage! I am giving my siromani on your saying so. But my weapon would kill and harm the wombs of pandavas and then settle down happily.Vyas maharshi okayed it and warned him not ask for any more.Sree Krishna intervened and told Aswathdhaama. Aswathdhaama!you have become a sinner by killing all the grand sons od Panduraju.But I will protect one embryo amongst pandavas great grand sons.That child is going to be very great and applauded by one and all.So,release one embryo. Aswathdhaama lost his temper.Krishna!you are partial towards Pandavas.I will mot permit it. You are trying to protect the embryo of Uththra and Abhimanyu.But I will destroy that embryo also with my weapon.Saying so,he released his asthram to terminate all tha pandava embryos.

No comments:

Post a Comment