Saturday 28 December 2013

Karnas second day at war

Next day ,pandavas reached the war filed with great enthusiasm. Dharmaraju prepared Durjaya vyooham on Bruhaspathis advise.Kourava armies were waiting for Karna to enter the war field.Duryodhana started coming with Karna and his other brothers.Then Karna brought his chariot to Duryodhana and told himhis piece of mind.Duryodhana!there are many incidents where Arjuna and myself fought ferociously. But Arjuna gained an upper hand because he had Sree Krishna as his charioteer. But Salya,who is on our side is equal to Krishna in this field.So make Salya ,my charioteer. then I would definitely win this war.Not only Pandavas,but even deities I am sure to win over. Duryodhana agreed to make Salya his charioteer and went to Salya. He saluted him and praised him in many ways.At last,he told him to be charioteer of Karna. Then only,they could win this war.Salya got angry hearing these words.He houted . Duryodhana!I am a king. How can you ask me to be a charioteer to a low caste person like Karna? I would participate no more in this war. I am going to my kingdom.You ill treated me by asking such a favor. Duryodhana pleaded with him and convinced him at last.Salya agreed in the end,but on one condition.whatever he talks or comments in the war field,Karna should not retaliate or show his unpleasantness to him.Karna agreed to this condition. there was no other way to him.Karna said that He was going to win over pandavas that day. to this remark,Salya commented in a derogatory manner.Karna could not say anything. at that time,blood rained in kouravas army with thunders.many such bad omens appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment