Friday 28 March 2014

Aswathdhaama made army chief

Sanjaya went to Duryodhana. Duryodhana was immersed in self pity. DURYODHANA addressed Sanjaya. Sanjaya!no one can fight with fate and win. you go and tell everyone that Bheema won over me by wrong ways.He did not indulge in fair fight.You tell our people this incident also. When Duryodhana fell down by unfair duel of Bheema,Bheema came and hit my head with his feet. Is it not wrong to do such mean act when one is lying down and helpless?Dhrutharashtra and Gaandhaari always oppose me saying that this war is not legal and fair. You tell them about this act of Bheema.I always gave protection to my relatives,friends and my well wishers. This type of death would allow to go to heaven.Let Pandavas enjoy the kingdom obtained by wrong means. You specifically about this unfair fight to Aswathdhaama,Krupaachaarya,and Krutha varma.Warn them not to believe Pandavas. Some local villagers explained Duryodhanas plight to Aswathdhaama and others.They all came running to see Duryodhana.They all wept at his plight.Duryodhana again explained to them what has happened earlier and how he was felled down. Aswathdhaama became very angry.He told Duryodhana.Duryodhana!I did not feel so much even when my father died as I am feeling for your condition.I am taking oath now.While Sree Krishna is seeing,I will kill entire pandava clan.You bless me and send me to accomplish the deed.On Duryodhanas suggestion,Krupaacharya made Asathdhaama ,the new army chief ,officially.Aswathdhaama hugged Dyryodhana and left for Pandavas tents along with Krupaachaarya and Kruthavarma. Sanjaya told Dhrutharashtra all these happenings. Vyaasas disciple,Vaisampaayana maharshi told this story to king Janamejaya .

No comments:

Post a Comment