Saturday 4 January 2014

Sree Krishna controls Arjuna

Sree Krishna observed Arjunas intention and chided him.Arjuna!why are you taking out your sword?Kouravas are not here.We came here just to know about Dharmarajus well being.We know he is OK now.we should be happy.It is not the time to vent our anger.Who is here to be killed?What is the reason behind your anger? Arjuna was looking at Dharmaraju in a serious manner.He looked at Sree Krishna and told him.Sree Krishna!hear me!I have taken oath to kill that person who tells me to give away my Gaandeevam to others.Now,Dharmaraju said I am incapable and I am not fit person to hold Gaandeevam and should give it away.So fulfill my oath,I took out my sword.I can not go back on my words.What else do you expect me to do now? Sree Krishna replied Arjuna.Where are you from?Why are you thinking like this?It seems you do not know how to respect elders.That might be the reason,why are losing temper for such trivial and unnecessary things.Arjuna was grateful that Sree Krishna stopped him from doing the wrong thing,like a father,by making him see reason.You know what is right and what is wrong ,better than anyone in this world.I took oath.People should know that I abide by rules and regulations.At the same time,I want my brother to be safe.You show me a way out where I need not go astray from my oath and at the same time,my brother is not harmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment