Saturday 4 January 2014

Dharmaraju loses temper

Dharma raju saw Arjuna and Krishna come tovisit him.Hewas under the impression that they had killed Karna and came there to reveal the news.He started praising them.You put an end to life of Karna who could not be defeated by even deities.You have returned safe without any injuries.All my tension are over. Duryodhana and his brothers were put to problem by Bheema. So,Karna left me and went to attack Bheema.So,I returned to the camp.Come on!Arjuna! please tell me in detail how you killed Karna. Arjuna put a stop to Dharmarajus talk by telling him the details of what happened.I was fighting with Samsapthakas. Then Aswathdhaama came to attack me.He could not withstand my onslaught.so,he ran away.Then,I searched for you in the field.You could not be found there.I enquired with Bheema. He told me that you might have returned to the camp.I wanted be sure that you are safe.So,We came to see you.Now,I will return to the war field and put an end to Karna.Please bless me!Even other wise,Bheema is fighting all alone in the war.Dharmaraju could not digest the fact that Karna was still alive. He poured all his frustration out and blamed Arjuna that he also could not win Karna. Dharmaraju was humiliated beyond endurance by Karnas talk and his arrows.He lost his temper with this news.HE lashed at Arjuna in this fashion.Arjuna!if it is inevitable in the war to turn back and run away,it is OK.By coming like that,I am relaxed now.I amnot the only person who was lost to Karna.You are also defeated.Bheema,Nakula,and Sahadeva already lost the war to Karna.Being with us,Krishna also got defeated.So,we need not go back to the war field again.Let us all go back to the woods and become sages.otherwise,let us be servants to Duryodhana and be under his protection.When you were born,It was heard that you would win the kouravas in war.Because of that,I developed enmity with kouravas.But I never dreamt that you would be defeated in the hands of Karna.You have Divya radham,Divyaaswamulu,Kapidhvajam,Gaandeevam and divyaasthrams.Having all these powerful acquisitions,you ran away from Karna. Like this,he started humiliating Krishna and Arjuna.Arjuna toolost his calm and took out his sword to kill Dharmaraju.

No comments:

Post a Comment